In this weeks episode Peter chats with Balanced cookbook author Laura Lea Bryant on the connection between food & mental health and how cooking for herself has lead to a decrease in anxiety. Plus Laura gives some practical tips to changing your eating habits and hear about her favorite under $100 purchase that has improved her sleep!
Additional Guest Information
Books Mentioned in this episode:
Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into email@example.com
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.