This week Peter talks with Noah Kagan, Founder of Sumo and marketing guru. Hear his tips to "reverse engineer" your life to have a career and not just a job. He also discusses why it's important to step into challenging moments for a more fulfilling life and crafting your "dream week". Plus see him eat the WHOLE BAG of reaper jerky!
Additional Guest Information
- Check out Noah's podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/noah-kagan-presents/id1187402810
- Visit AppSumo's website: https://appsumo.com/
- Noah’s Amazon backpack recommendation: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AIVT2AE/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_-H41DbY198V5V
Books Mentioned in this episode:
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into firstname.lastname@example.org
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.