In this weeks episode, Peter talks with Jeremy Courtney. Jeremy is the CEO & Founder of Preemptive Love, an organization that focuses on ending war from the frontlines. Hear his story how his thinking drastically changed over the years and what ultimately fueled his move to Iraq during a time of war. Plus, stick around to hear about his recent movie.
Additional Guest Information
Follow Jeremy here:
Books Mentioned in this episode:
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into email@example.com
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.