In this weeks episode, Peter chats with David Simnick, the CEO & Co-Founder of Soapbox. This idea was hatched when David was working as a subcontractor for the United States Agency for International Development and saw a need for basic cleanliness. Soapbox started a one-for-one program and now donates soap to combat illnesses. Plus stick around to see him dominate the reaper round where he has a few Fabio moments and kills an ENTIRE bag of Reaper Jerky while adding some extra hot sauce!
Additional Guest Information
Books Mentioned in this episode:
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into firstname.lastname@example.org
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.