This week Peter talks with Tyler Merrick, founder of a chewing gum company, "Project7" which gives back to 7 areas of need: Healing the sick, saving the Earth, housing the homeless, feeding the hungry, quenching the thirsty, teaching the misfortunate, and hoping for peace. Listen to why you should approach growing your business through "chapters", learn to throw ego out of the window, and focus on adapting to the rapidly-changing markets. Tyler agrees that success means winning everywhere... even if a bag of Carolina Reaper tries to defeat you!
Where to find Tyler:
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into firstname.lastname@example.org
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.