Live Your Mission | #016: Recap episode featuring FIVE different guest
This week we revisit some clips from our first five guest on the Live Your Mission Show including: Mission Meats Co-founder Nick Mccann, Unstoppable author David Houser, Keto & diet expert Craig Emmerich, Balanced cookbook author Laura Lee Bryant, and marketing guru Noah Kagan. We highlight some of their most actionable advice and some of their responses to Reaper Round questions.
Highlights & Notes For Each Guest:
Scared Cows Make the Best Burgers by Robert Kriegel and David Brandt
Dispossessed by Ursula Le Guin
"It's not the size of the dog, its the size of the fight in the dog"
"First seek to understand, then be understood"
You can find more about David at davidhauser.com where you can sign up for his daily email! To get a copy of Unstoppable by David Hauser, check his book out on amazon here: unstoppablebook.com
You can follow David on Twitter @dh.
Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
The Evolution of Everything by Matt Ridley
Enlightenment Now by Steven Pinker
I try to live by my family core values. Such as experiences over things, life begins at the edge
Squaty Potty, and steam oven
"Always keep learning, always keep educating yourself"
Laura Lee Bryant:
Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
"Do it anyway"
"How can I add value to this?"
Black out mask
The Secret Race: Inside the Hidden World of the Tour de France: Doping, Cover-ups, and Winning at All Costs by Daniel Coyle and Tyler Hamilton
"The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
"Pain is such a rush." - Bachelor Party, 1984
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into firstname.lastname@example.org
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.