Live Your Mission #023: Finding the path to your Mission with Michael Crocker
This week Peter chats with Michael Crocker aka Crocker, a long time friend of Mission Meats. Listen in as he shares where he currently is in his video freelancing career path and how he’s taking the steps to shift into a more sports driven environment to fully be living out his mission. Peter and Crocker discuss setting intentions in short goals to make big steps while getting real about the habits that might be holding you back plus how setting up accountability checks along the way to keep you on track.
(0:00) Welcome back to the Live Your Mission Show!
(0:21) Intro to our conversation with Michael Crocker
(1:49) Welcome Michael!
(2:13) Michael’s current mission
(3:33) Client projects vs. Passion projects
(5:36) Strategic outreach
(8:33) Small, consistent actions, in the midst of chaos
(13:13) The importance of accountability
(16:03) Having a plan, but being adaptable along the way
(18:54) Building relationships as you reach out to potential clients
(21:05) The benefit of an external perspective
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into email@example.com
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.