This week Peter chats with Nate Spees, CEO of Grizzly, a company that is a creative agency that combines strategy, design, technology, and storytelling to build adventurous brands. Listen as Nate discusses the importance of being nimble and being able to regularly adjust your approach no matter the size of your business. Nate also provides excellent actionable advice for boosting creativity! Stick around for the reaper round where Nate gets slightly dazed from the heat…but still eats the whole bag!
Books Mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Nate:
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into email@example.com
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.