This week Peter talks with musician and founder of CD Baby, Derek Sivers. Hear how he has approached life after the sale of CD baby and what being pop philosophy writer means for him. Peter and Derek discuss the implications behind “expiration dates” and how its okay to close one chapter to be able to start the next. Stick around for the “Reaper Round” where Derek lucked out and didn’t have to eat the reaper but still shares some great insight!
Books Mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Derek:
His website here
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into email@example.com
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.