This week, Peter talks with Brogan Graham, co-founder of November Project, a free exercise group founded in Boston that’s open to the public. What started out as two friends getting together for morning workouts eventually snowballed into hosting classes in 52 cities nation-wide while creating a fun and passionate group of people who are all about community. Stick around for the reaper round where Brogan kills his bag and gets up close and personal about the heat he’s feeling!
Books Mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Brogan:
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into email@example.com
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.