In this weeks episode, Peter chats with Michael Hsu, CEO & Founder of DeepSky. A company dedicated to helping entrepreneurs grow profitably by focusing on processes and key performance indicators (KPIs). His mission: happiness. Not only to be happy himself, but to help those around him strive for it as well. Listen as Peter and Michael discuss the importance of living the life you want and not putting off “life” until later, and why staying on a “path of purpose” is better than standing still. Stick around for the Reaper Round where Michael breaks a sweat in the first bite!
Books Mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Michael:
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into email@example.com
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.