In this weeks episode, Peter talks with Unstoppable author David Hauser on how he has applied an "Optimization Mindset" to all parts of life, shares attainable lifestyle changes that worked for him, and why waking early is the best way to start your day, plus how his routine keeps him focused. Stick around to see David sweat through the Reaper Round where he questions why on earth we'd make this hot of a jerky and talks about getting rid of his microwave!
- (0:00) Welcome David Hauser // Mission Meats announcements
- (5:50) David’s background and Grasshopper
- (7:36) The “Optimization Mindset”
- (8:36) Image and branding vs. A successful conversion
- (10:36) David + HEALTH
- (12:54) Society’s health advice isn’t for everyone.
- (14:49) David’s book, “Unstoppable”
- (16:01) Unexpected breakthroughs
- (18:02) Acknowledging your “blind spots”
- (21:11) How to monitor your health and sleep patterns
- (22:58) How David would've altered his past actions
- (24:20) How to begin your journey of transformation // Habit transformation
- (27:42) Peter’s experience with a water-only fast
- (29:00) How to flip-the-switch: Making a big change with your diet
- (30:33) THE REAPER ROUND
- (52:52) Thanks for tuning in!
Additional Guest Information
Books Mentioned in this episode:
How to nominate someone for Live Your Mission feature
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into email@example.com
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.