This week Peter chats with Chrissie Lam, founder of Love is Project. An organization dedicated to spreading love by working with artisans in developing countries while providing fair wages, healthcare, and education. Chrissie discusses how she was inspired to start Love is Project with just a single bracelet plus how she’s had to adjust her plan with the current global pandemic. Stick around for the “Reaper Round” where Chrissie shares some of her favorite purchases and where she wants to be in the next 5 years.
- Post on social using #LIVEYOURMISSION and share with us who you want to nominate (or yourself) thats living out their mission to the fullest!
- You can also email nominations into firstname.lastname@example.org
How to enter #missionreaper challenge for your chance at $100 worth of free snacks
- Grab your bag of Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (be sure to get some for your friends too!)
- Record your reaction to the HEAT. We dare you to eat the whole bag!
- Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag #MISSIONREAPER to enter! We'll pick one monthly winner.